Poem

 Poem: I am not scared of death

I am not scared of death,

As it is the final destination for all,

But what I am scared of is,

I don't know when it will knock on my door.


I don't know when will the death visit me,

So I live each day with full acceptance,

I widely embrace both happiness and sadness that comes my way,

But I welcome euphoria than melancholy.


I welcome euphoria than melancholy 

Since I don't want to leave this world,

With regrets and pains in my heart,

I want to live my life with laughters and smiles.


In this rollercoaster life, when I am given chance to live,

I will feel every emotion within,

I will dance with the rhythm of happiness,

I will even cry during the times I am in deep pain.


I have to face death one day but,

I don't want to face death with pains and regrets,

But I want to face death with peace mind,

And heart filled with contentment.


No, I don't fear death since it is I, you, we, and everyone's final destination.

When given chance to live a life, live it with positivity, spread positivity rather than ruining light of happiness of others. If you can't give light of happiness in other's life, don't dim their light of happiness. Remember, you can do whatever you want to ruin other's happiness and life when you are alive but you can't escape from what you will get served with when you face death, death is what you will never escape from.

A piece from my personal page-Pema's Diary 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alluring Tiger's Nest