Overall Summary of the Blog

A blog is a website or a page that features articles written with pictures and videos. Blogging is a fun and flexible way for self-expression and social connection. Blog is often interactive and it contains section at the bottom of individual blog posts where readers can leave comment. Blogging can be one way to spend one’s time judiciously.

My Blog consists of photos, videos, research articles and reflections. I started my blog with a short description or bio of myself. I even uploaded a group photo my classmates and even a photo of a Tiger’s Nest-Taktsang. In my blog, I even uploaded a rhyme video titled “Rain, Rain…Go Away….Come Again, Another Day…” from the Youtube. My Blog also consists of few PowerPoint presentations and even a learning task. 

I even uploaded my own clicked photo of a mesmerizing mountain which was clicked when I visited Dra-Gi-Pangtsho, an exotic flower which I clicked during the blooming season, a takin which I clicked while I was on my Teaching Practice, an alluring Tiger’s Nest which I clicked during my trip to Tiger’s Nest and prayer flags which I clicked during my trip to Jela Dzong. Under each picture, I wrote a short description related to educational importance. For example, through the picture of flower, one can teach about flower, different parts of flower and pollination.

My Blog even consists of a research paper on ICT in Education which I read and write a reflection on it. I even wrote a critical analysis on one of the ICT session where I reflected on the topic taught during that particular one of the ICT session and wrote about that particular ICT session. My Blog also consists of an excursion video which I make a video on the trip I made to Kabji Hoka Tsho during my Teaching Practice with the colleagues of Goenshari Primary School, Punakha.

I even uploaded a reflection on the use of ICT educational tools in teaching and learning where I defined ICT educational tools, some of the examples of ICT educational tools and how it helps us in teaching and learning. I also uploaded a poem which is one of my pieces of writing to keep my passion for writing alive. I must say that I really enjoyed working on this blog assignment where I gained so many knowledge and skills such as how to upload videos, articles, pictures, and links in the blog and I could even improve my skills in writing reflection as well as I even gained skills in making and editing videos. I must say blogging is an interesting activity. Lastly, appreciation to my ICT tutor, Mr. Thinley Wangchuk for giving me ICT based knowledge and skills.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Alluring Tiger's Nest